Monday 25 February 2013

THAILAND

finally my dream has come true. this was I had been longing to do.
tropical weather, nice people, yummy food,,,everything was perfect for me.
if I had to choose a country to live I would definitely choose thailand.
I think I should be there. there is what I want in thai.
you know where I live now its tokyo is such a busiest country in the world.
sometimes being here makes me feel so stressed and depressed. its not I should be. all the time I have been considering about it.
what is I really want to get? yeah of course I need money however if I stayed in this country I would feel like I am living for making money. that's not what I want. I wanna work for living.
when I went to thai there was a real life. thats what I wanted. 












No comments:

Post a Comment